Friday, 18 August 2017
Helmet of different sizes: small, medium, large, medium-large, medium-small, xtralarge.
And you need yourself
- The first thing you do before you put the helmet on Check for cracks.
- Make sure you take off hair accessories or undo pony tails.
- Make sure there's a y underneath your ears.
- Tighten the helmet after you put it on and make sure it is the right size.
- Clip it up.
- After this, you put it on and put two fingers on your forehead and under your chin to check that it fits properly.