Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Roller coaster

Feeling scared, nervous and somewhat frightened, I ran towards the screaming rollercoaster. This could all in disaster. Until today I had never been so scared my life.
As the coaster car pulled up, it was our turn to get on. “I don’t want to” I mumbled. Listening to the screaming from the people In front of me turned my stomach.

With the wind rushing past my face I  could hardly see anything. Closing my eyes I wished over and over again that the ride would soon end. Was it nearly over?

3 comments:

  1. Nice job getting this finished off at home Lennox. I liked the way you have made sure to get your punctuation (full stops, speech marks, question mark) correct too.
    Enjoy the sunshine - outside - today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi lennxo i like your darwing

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI my names is Ashton.i really like your writting

    ReplyDelete