Pages

Wednesday 29 March 2017

Year 5/6 Camp

Walt: add detail to our writing to support our ideas
Walt: reflect on events and our experiences






Hi my name is Lennox and you'll never guess where we had camp!


The day finally came Pt England school year 5&6 camp on the field in tents. I had to wake up early, I had breakfast then brushed my teeth and I got ready. We went to my school  and then we went into the breeze, then the teachers told us what we had to do. We had 6 teams, my teams name was the general's. Our first activity was to practice our chant and then once  we had done that we went on the bike track at our school for a little bit. The  teachers put up the big tent we also call it the marquee, we had our afternoon tea, we had cookies and fruit it was yum.On the second day we went kayaking,  i fell out into the cold water and when we finished then we went to get changed. That night we had dinner my mum served as well.   We had our concert on the second night, the presidents won, on the last day Friday we went to Mangere pool’s i went into the bombing pools it was fun and cold.


Everything at camp was my highlight because the activities were fun, we got to try and beat the other teams. one of the teachers had a game called killing zone that was my favorite because at the end we go to throw water balloons at the other team it was awesome.Thank you Mr Sommerville, Mr Goodwin, Mr Burt all the teachers and everyone that came and helped.

You learned how to be yourself how to work as a team. Everyone should go because we do fun activities and hang out with your friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment